Duff0807

Lost My Roxio Cd

Question

I Got This Cap Card A Few Months Back And I Regestered The Product key With Roxio!

But I Have Moved Out And Got A New Pc And Have Lost The CD That came With The Cap Card

Is There Any Way Of Getting The Software Legaly From Roxio Them Selfs

2 answers to this question

I Got This Cap Card A Few Months Back And I Regestered The Product key With Roxio!

But I Have Moved Out And Got A New Pc And Have Lost The CD That came With The Cap Card

Is There Any Way Of Getting The Software Legaly From Roxio Them Selfs

Yes, but you will probably have to buy it!

Hey dude.

i dont know if you've resolved this yet.. but i had the same thing (after the solution i did find my disc and never tried what they said...) butttt i 'lost' my disc and the product key info... and my laptop was being fixed and is being completely wiped..

i just emailed roxio customer support and said that i lost my disc.. told them that i had already registered with my product key (obviously giving a bit more detail about things such as a rough idea of when i bought it.. where from (proof of purchase would help?)) and they sent me an email saying something like

"thank you for your email.. we can see you are registered and part of our community and have bought this product.. have this [link to re-download software without a CD] followed by [Product key that was used the first time]

hope i helped :)