• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Duff0807

Duff0807

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

I Got This Cap Card A Few Months Back And I Regestered The Product key With Roxio!

But I Have Moved Out And Got A New Pc And Have Lost The CD That came With The Cap Card

Is There Any Way Of Getting The Software Legaly From Roxio Them Selfs

#2 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,226 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

View PostDuff0807, on 12 July 2012 - 02:40 PM, said:

I Got This Cap Card A Few Months Back And I Regestered The Product key With Roxio!

But I Have Moved Out And Got A New Pc And Have Lost The CD That came With The Cap Card

Is There Any Way Of Getting The Software Legaly From Roxio Them Selfs

Yes, but you will probably have to buy it!
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here  How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here   Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista  
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!  

#3 Gibbo045

Gibbo045

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:28 AM

Hey dude.

i dont know if you've resolved this yet.. but i had the same thing (after the solution i did find my disc and never tried what they said...) butttt i 'lost' my disc and the product key info... and my laptop was being fixed and is being completely wiped..

i just emailed roxio customer support and said that i lost my disc.. told them that i had already registered with my product key (obviously giving a bit more detail about things such as a rough idea of when i bought it.. where from (proof of purchase would help?)) and they sent me an email saying something like

"thank you for your email.. we can see you are registered and part of our community and have bought this product.. have this [link to re-download software without a CD] followed by [Product key that was used the first time]

hope i helped :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users