Sign in to follow this  
VideoEditor

Effects Preview Displays As Blue Question Marks

Question

Hello,

I have this exact same issue. This was working for me for a few months and then one day I see all these question marks instead of previews. I have tried uninstalling and reloading about 40 different times trying different things when reading all these posts.

Does anyone really know what this issue is about?

I was on the phone with Roxio support for aver 2 hours and they could not figure it out either.

Please help!!!

8 answers to this question

Hello,

I have this issue with the effects previews showing up as blue question marks. Everything was working just fine for me for a few months and then one day I see all these question marks instead of previews. I have tried uninstalling and reloading about 40 different times trying different things when reading all these posts.

Does anyone really know what this issue is about?

I have done not real updates or changes to my computer (unless there were some autoupdates by windows).

I was on the phone with Roxio support for over 2 hours and they could not figure it out either.

Please help!!!

By the way, I tried to uninstall and reinstall close to 40 times in the last few days. I tried repair, I tried Revo Removal, I tried windows removal, I tried blowing away all of the Roxio files from disk, and none of these things fixed it.

It maybe computer related (video device and drivers) . Please attach a copy of the dxdiag evaluation of your computer. Read this (link)

Since your primary language is Freanch, take the time to try to understand what is being asked. You could also search your computer for the French version of how to do the dxdiag evaluation.

Hello,

Why do you believe that my priamry language is French? Here is a copy of my dxdiag. By the way another issue I see is that the Video Trimmer will only work on WMV files and not MPG. Could this be related?

If you really spent 2 hours with Roxio Tech Support, would outline what was gone over???

Where is the dxdiag???

Did you originally hijack someone else's thread? This starts out with "I have exactly the same issue". I was probably responding to that poster who was French. :angry:

Never threadjack if you don't want to become confused with whose response is to whom.

Edited by sknis

This Topic is from 4 1/2 years ago :huh:

Start a new one and include all the details of your issue and what produces the problem.