• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

dancer0812

Split From Easy Vhs To Dvd No Video Signal

I am having the same problem. I'm not that much of a tech wiz, but I know that I have the "Roxio video capture usb" connected to my laptop's usb port, along with the red, yellow, and white wires attached to it, and connected to my VHS player. I've tried starting up the Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 program over and over again but it still says No Video Signal. What am I doing wrong?

I am having the same problem. I'm not that much of a tech wiz, but I know that I have the "Roxio video capture usb" connected to my laptop's usb port, along with the red, yellow, and white wires attached to it, and connected to my VHS player. I've tried starting up the Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 program over and over again but it still says No Video Signal. What am I doing wrong?

Turn on your VHS player and immediately set it to pause. Open the VHS to DVD program and wait until the program fully opens. Note select to capture to your hard drive. Once that is set, you can take the VHS off pause.

Again do you have a scart connector? Does the VHS player play OK on your TV (without the capture device).

Edited by sknis

I am having same problem. I bought this software about a year ago and now just getting around to loading it...i can't get a video signal...only one of the roxio video capture drives shows up...i do have the usb 2861 drive as well. HELP!

Only one driver shows up for me too.

You MUST have 2 entries but they will vary slightly depending on your Operating System and specific Roxio Device.

Without any info no one can offer you any suggestions... ;)

OS = press Win-Pause and read what you have.

Version = Open software click on Help-About or Support-About