tsantee

Complete Toast 11.2 Standard Package On Roxio Software Update Page

Question

Roxio has posted the complete Toast 11 standard package containing Toast 11.2 (3175).

Disc Cover 3 RE 3.0.10 This is the current version. There also is a $19.95 discounted upgrade to the full version.

DiscCatalogMaker RE 5.6.2. A free update to RE 5.6.6 is available here. A newer retail version is available here for a Toast-user discounted $19.95).

Get Backup 2 RE 2.4.4. Get Backup 2.5.3 is freeware available here. The Pro version is available at a Toast-user discounted $9.95.

Mac2TiVo 1.2.0. I have a version 1.2.1 from somewhere.

Spin Doctor 1.0. This version is unusable. There is version 1.0.1 that I think one gets from an automatic update within the launched app. That version is usable in some ways but not after OS 10.6.x.

TiVo Transfer 2.1.0. This is the current version but does not work with the TiVo Roamio series.

Toast 11.2 (3175). Here are the release notes.

Before running this installer I suggest renaming your existing Toast 11 Titanium folder by adding (old) at the end of its name. This way the new installer won't overwrite the older one. This is just in case there is something about the older version of Toast that works better than the newer version.

Edited by tsantee
New Toast 11.2 update

53 answers to this question

I don't know how they made you delete Toast 10. I have never been asked to delete a previous version. In fact, I keep previous versions on my Mac for various reasons. Just reinstall Toast 10 and you should be good to go.

I can reinstall for free right... I paid for get that 10 version.. the one that Ive deleted :(

I can reinstall for free right... I paid for get that 10 version.. the one that Ive deleted :(

Of course. When you launch Toast after reinstalling the setup assistant should open. Your registration key and info should already be filled in.

Of course. When you launch Toast after reinstalling the setup assistant should open. Your registration key and info should already be filled in.

yeah.. but thank you so much for trying to help my stupidity!! :D