mray73

No Sound When Burning Dvd (Picture Has No Sound On Computer Or Dvd Player)

Question

I recently purchased Roxio Easy CD and DVD burning software (version 10.3.104) for my Win7(SP1) laptop, and after burning my videos to dvd I noticed they do not have sound when I play them on my computer or in a dvd player. Previous posts related to this issue have mentioned going into the project properties and selecting LPCM, but I cannot access that portion of the project properties window when I open it. I do not know if this is a limitation of my version of the software, or if I am doing something wrong. My video file is a .MOD file, and I was able to create DVDs with sound in the past when I had a previous version of Roxio Burn (since uninstalled and replaced with current version).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mray73

2 answers to this question

It is in every version so there is something you are not relaying here...

Let's start with your actual version!

From the start screen, click on Help - About and tell us what it shows on the first 3 lines, Name, Version & Build. (NEVER post your Serial Number!!!)

post-39730-0-96712900-1353934541_thumb.jpg

Then we will know what we are dealing with!

NEXT describe from Start to Burn exactly what you did - the name and settings of the applications as you go thorough this...

I suspect that you burned a file onto a Data Disc Rather than Authoring a DVD Movie ~ but that is only a guess at this point ;)