Sweedie

Android Player?

Question

I am new to the MediaBook and have tried it out on Win8 only. It works OK as it is supposed to. Since I like to share my books on the Android platform too, I wonder: will there be a player for Android soon? Android is bigger than iOS and Win8 together, so I suppose it is a good idea for Roxio to publish a Android player quick :)

5 answers to this question

I am new to the MediaBook and have tried it out on Win8 only. It works OK as it is supposed to. Since I like to share my books on the Android platform too, I wonder: will there be a player for Android soon? Android is bigger than iOS and Win8 together, so I suppose it is a good idea for Roxio to publish a Android player quick :)

You should tell that to Roxio. This is a users forum, and you made the first post in the new Roxio MediaBook forum. :)

You should tell that to Roxio. This is a users forum, and you made the first post in the new Roxio MediaBook forum. :)

Sorry, I thougt this forum was watched by Roxio developer team. I will try to contact them in another way. Thank you!

There is a Roxio facebook Android application.

Well, the Roxio MediaBook player is an *.epub player. That is ebook version 3 player, not a video player or facebook app. So I have to contact Roxio to ask them for Android support. Thank You!

I have successfully used Gitden EPUB3 Book Reader from the Google Play Store on my Nexus 7, which runs Android 4.2. However, it doesn't have the page turn effect you get with either the Roxio MediaBook Reader in Windows 8 or iBooks in iOS; pages simply slide from one to the other.