Roxio Community

Is There A Way To Capture Ingame Voice Chat (Yours And Others)

in game voice chat capture

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ThisProductHASissues

ThisProductHASissues

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

I started capturing my games this morning, but have no clue as to how I can record my mic and other mics as well. I have Turtle Beaches as well so I rigged it best way I know how( Hooked component audio through Turtle Beach prongs and hooked those prongs up to the capture card.) I captured my other buds voice, but not my own. Any suggestions? I own a ps3.

#2 Waltho15

Waltho15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

There is no way to capture live commentary with the Roxio, but you can still use another program to capture your voice such as audacity, it is free. If you are using turtle beaches you should be able to record your audio through your computer while still being able to talk to your friend.

#3 NewFoundRemedy

NewFoundRemedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:52 PM

As Waltho said there is no way to record yourself except through using another program like audacity. I've done that and it works pretty well. As for recording voices of others, you can. I'm on xbox so I don't know how to do it on PS3 but what you do is change the settings from "Play through headset" to "Play through speakers/both" that allows the cap card to record game chat. Just make sure the game volume doesn't overpower the chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users