Sign in to follow this  
ThisProductHASissues

Is There A Way To Capture Ingame Voice Chat (Yours And Others)

Question

I started capturing my games this morning, but have no clue as to how I can record my mic and other mics as well. I have Turtle Beaches as well so I rigged it best way I know how( Hooked component audio through Turtle Beach prongs and hooked those prongs up to the capture card.) I captured my other buds voice, but not my own. Any suggestions? I own a ps3.

2 answers to this question

There is no way to capture live commentary with the Roxio, but you can still use another program to capture your voice such as audacity, it is free. If you are using turtle beaches you should be able to record your audio through your computer while still being able to talk to your friend.

As Waltho said there is no way to record yourself except through using another program like audacity. I've done that and it works pretty well. As for recording voices of others, you can. I'm on xbox so I don't know how to do it on PS3 but what you do is change the settings from "Play through headset" to "Play through speakers/both" that allows the cap card to record game chat. Just make sure the game volume doesn't overpower the chat.