• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 163 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

MJMage

Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro - Software Download Problems

Question

I bought the device and I've installed it on my pc. All OK.

Now my old pc had a failure (the HD is completely broken) so i tried to re-download the software in order to install it on my laptop and....SURPRISE! I made the login and from my personal area the link to download the software disappeared.

In order to have a support I've done another time the registration of the device and when I've asked how to re-download the software I received no help from the support.

Now I really appreciate any suggestion to have the software again.

BR

MJMage

11 answers to this question

I am curious since the software was never available as a download, what did you do with your disc??? :huh:

What Software/Hardware do you really have?

You still make no sense!

No Roxio HARDWARE ever shipped without a CD/DVD with it!!!!

Unless you can describe, IN DETAIL, what Hardware you have and what Software you are seaking, I won't waste another keystroke on you :wacko:

I've bought the Roxio game capture hd pro from Amazon one year and a half ago.

I had the device then i registered it on the site (I still have the product key). Then I've downloaded a sw to manage the device from the personal area.

If you want i can give you the serial number of the device.

Edited by MJMage

I had the device then i registered it on the site (I still have the product key). Then I've downloaded a sw to manage the device from the personal area.

There is no software to download - it comes with the hardware device. How many times do you have to be told?

I have no idea what the following means: "downloaded a sw to manage the device from the personal area."

No cd for me. Only the key product and I've downloaded driver from the personal area.

Torrents?

NO No Serial Numbers posted in open forums :o

"I've bought the Roxio game capture hd pro from Amazon one year and a half ago."... Only problem is that the Roxio GameCAP PRO was only released less than 5 months ago (9/20/12).

Unless you have a time machine, you can see how your claim lacks a certain credibility???

I'm through playing games with this one!

If you legally bought the software from Digital River then you should be able to follow these directions to redownload the software.

Post #5 above. :)