Question

hello everyone. about a week ago i bought the roxio game capture hd pro and at first i was extremely happy with it. although i use fraps to record live commentary with my roxio. and what it does is fraps records my voice with the preview of my game on the roxio game capture hd. although where i run in to a problem. is that the preview of my game has an average of 2 seconds of lag. as where my headset is plugged derectly into my computer. thus having no lag at all. and i was wanting to know if anyone knows of a way to either make the preview on roxio game capture hd pro not lag at all(prefurred) or if they know of a way to make fraps lag by around 2 seconds.

im heavily considering returning my 100 doller product for 2 seconds of lag. sound kinda funny huh? and i know a good number of people who want to do exactly what i want to do with it. and if the lag is never fixed. then that will make the difference between me advising buying this. as aposed to advising aginst buying it.

so if you have a solution my problem please let me know ASAP

1 answer to this question

hello everyone. about a week ago i bought the roxio game capture hd pro and at first i was extremely happy with it. although i use fraps to record live commentary with my roxio. and what it does is fraps records my voice with the preview of my game on the roxio game capture hd. although where i run in to a problem. is that the preview of my game has an average of 2 seconds of lag. as where my headset is plugged derectly into my computer. thus having no lag at all. and i was wanting to know if anyone knows of a way to either make the preview on roxio game capture hd pro not lag at all(prefurred) or if they know of a way to make fraps lag by around 2 seconds.

im heavily considering returning my 100 doller product for 2 seconds of lag. sound kinda funny huh? and i know a good number of people who want to do exactly what i want to do with it. and if the lag is never fixed. then that will make the difference between me advising buying this. as aposed to advising aginst buying it.

so if you have a solution my problem please let me know ASAP

The 2nd paragraph down, in the following FAQ link should answer your question:

http://corel.force.com/roxio/articles/en_US/Master_Article/000014750-Roxio-Game-Capture-HD-PRO-FAQs