brodha

Disk Error When Playback On Dvd Player

Question

I completed a project, and when I try to play get message disc error. Tried different dvd player still disc error. When I try to play and view on computer only get title but can not view the dvd. tried differnt dvd disc but smae problem I am using dvd+rw.

I actually was sucessful in Feb. But today can not figure what is wrong. The program tells me that project completed sucessfuly.

14 answers to this question

I completed a project, and when I try to play get message disc error. Tried different dvd player still disc error. When I try to play and view on computer only get title but can not view the dvd. tried differnt dvd disc but smae problem I am using dvd+rw.

I actually was sucessful in Feb. But today can not figure what is wrong. The program tells me that project completed sucessfuly.

The program is telling you that it completed the burn successfully. The player is saying that the burned disc has errors - it won't play on the player or the computer.

You're using DVD+RW re-writeable discs, and they could well be badly worn. Try a new disc, not just a different one.

Brendon

It would help if you were to tell us what program you are using. All you have said is "it didn't work"

I have Roxio VHS easy to DVD 3. I have used two "new" disk straight out of the box. Still same problem.

What brand of media are you using?

I don't understand what you are asking. I was able to burn the clips using windows dvd maker. I am using

I don't understand what you are asking. I was able to burn the clips using windows dvd maker. I am using

Are you using Memorex, Taiyo Yuden, Sony, Ritek, or some store bought brand of media? Do you understand now?

Reinstalling the program won't help so don't mess with that!

Are you recording directly to DVD or recording to edit and save?

What speed are you burning at?

Edited by cdanteek

Borrow a different brand of disc from a friend and slow the burn speed down..

Hey guys it is me again. I am still getting disc error. This is what I am doing. I am using new blank dic memorex dvd + rw, and have also used sonny. I am record edit export different clips. When I go to export to DVD and Burn, Processing video, project complete.

When I go to playback on different dvd players and on computer, disc error.

What is wrong. I have to use the windows dvd maker to burn my clips.

What is wrong.

Can any one tell me how to correct my problem, with disc error

Do you have a problem understanding the English language?

Don't use a "I am using new blank disc memorex dvd + rw"!

Borrow a Verbatim DVD -R from someone and try it.

Do you understand what I said above?