• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Smithler118

Smithler118

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:49 AM

Hi guys, just got my self a roxio game capture hd pro, its brill to be fair, but when it comes to live streaming, mine stream its soo choppy, ive got 13mb download speed & 1mb upload speed, & i have try all the setting on low as possible & its still choppy, any help would be great, ive also change the server to my best one & try others with no luck,

#2 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,100 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:12 AM

Did you look through all the posts here that address that issue???
Posted Image

#3 Smithler118

Smithler118

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

yeah i think so, i looked at the the live streaming whats pinned, ive done all the changing server to find my best, can u point me to the forum post where i should be looking, thank you :)

#4 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,100 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:47 AM

No this is the place and there are not that many to look at :lol:

Your PC Specs (like in my sig block) would be of interest as well as you Windows Experience Number (Win-Pause)...
Posted Image

#5 Smithler118

Smithler118

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

System   Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard Model HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC Total amount of system memory 8.00 GB RAM System type 64-bit operating system Number of processor cores 4 Storage   Total size of hard disk(s) 931 GB Disk partition (C:) 860 GB Free (911 GB Total) Disk partition (D:) 2 GB Free (20 GB Total) Media drive (E:) CD/DVD Graphics   Display adapter type AMD Radeon HD 7640G Total available graphics memory 4081 MB   Dedicated graphics memory 512 MB   Dedicated system memory 0 MB   Shared system memory 3569 MB Display adapter driver version 8.982.7.0 Primary monitor resolution 1366x768 DirectX version DirectX 11 or better Network   Network Adapter Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter Network Adapter Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Network Adapter Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter

#6 Smithler118

Smithler118

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

also i have fix it my self, download xsplit, paid £15 for 3 months, & now its works find streaming on twitch in 480p, sorry but the software what comes with roxio is pretty poor, if ive to pay £15 to use the thing its self

#7 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,100 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

Nobody else had to do that???

In fact it was sometime before Xsplit was even usable with RGC, so Everyone did use Twitch.

Glad you found a solution but you would be mistaken to blame it on Roxio...
Posted Image

#8 Smithler118

Smithler118

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

well the software good for capture in your video, that works perfect, but the live streaming has problems, i've on this forum on here & i cant find a fix, i did pick the server with the best ping, thats the only help i see, are my spec good enough for the roxio to work with? sorry bein a bit angry, but these things aint cheap,

Edited by Smithler118, 15 April 2013 - 05:08 PM.

#9 MrDerpski

MrDerpski

Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

Lower the bitrate in the live streaming options tab

Edit: Even if you have a super awesome download speed, upload speed is more important in this case since you're uploading your gameplay to twitch.tv's servers. 1mb of upload speed isn't good enough for 480p+ so the recommended format is 240p or 360p (don't worry quality wont matter much in livestreams compared to YouTube videos).

Edited by MrDerpski, 16 April 2013 - 06:34 AM.

Been using the RGC HD Pro for years now and I'm happy with it :D
Check out my YouTube channel if you'd like to see some gameplays using it ;)

YouTube channel
NNID: MrRevDerpski

...and no, I dont work for Roxio.

#10 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,100 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

View PostSmithler118, on 15 April 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

well the software good for capture in your video, that works perfect, but the live streaming has problems, i've on this forum on here & i cant find a fix, i did pick the server with the best ping, thats the only help i see, are my spec good enough for the roxio to work with? sorry bein a bit angry, but these things aint cheap,
Yes I do appreciate the frustration these things can cause :(

I don't know if it will help with Streaming but HERE is a post I was thinking of...

Of course try MrDerpski's tip first!

Edited by Jim_Hardin, 16 April 2013 - 05:15 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users