1 reply to this topic

#1 TheresaInMd

TheresaInMd

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

I purchased this in November 2012. I have been through two computers since my initial download but I paid for the extended download so wasn't too worried. I tried just now to download and install to my new computer and it tells me that my CD Key is invalid. WTH? And the support for this kind of thing is non existent.. seriously?

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:30 AM

I purchased this in November 2012. I have been through two computers since my initial download but I paid for the extended download so wasn't too worried. I tried just now to download and install to my new computer and it tells me that my CD Key is invalid. WTH? And the support for this kind of thing is non existent.. seriously?

Contact Corel, Actually, who sent you the initial purchase agreement? Contact them using the e-mail you received when you bought it initially.

Extended downloads do not necessarily mean unlimited downloads. At a minimum you downloaded it 4 times.

Also, does this newest computer meet the minimum requirements?

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users