Question

Hey guys, so I recently got my Game Cap HD Pro, and it's amazing! The quality is superb and the videowave is a decent editor since I don't have any other one. However, the color is a bit off, and its a bit too bright. I don't know the best brightness, contrast, etc. settings. Can someone help me? Any and all help is appreciated.

On a bit of a side note, it records 59fps. I thought it maxed out at 29.97?

6 answers to this question

...you can adjust BEFORE you Capture:

post-39730-0-05045300-1365944136_thumb.jpg

Or when you Edit:

post-39730-0-76030200-1365944132_thumb.jpg

Just make sure you are not adjusting for a TV/Monitor that is out of adjustment to start with ;)

Otherwise it will look good to you and awful for everyone else :lol:

Thanks for the reply, but i don't think you're quite grasping my question. I understand you can edit the values, I'm asking what do you recomend I set these values at, as well as when I want to export the video, which is the best quality to render in.

Oh I do understand your question but you don't seem to understand there is no answer :huh:

If there were a 'Perfect Setting', then there would not be any need to have adjustments... YOU have to decide what is needed for your distribution ;)

Everything should stay at 128 in the capture program. The only think else I recommend you do is to set the color to 150. After that, increase the color by a bit in the editing program that you're using if you're editing of course...