• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

skyhaze

Uploading In Hd

Question

Hey all,

I've recently brought a Roxio Game Capture HD Pro so I can record my Gameplay on my Xbox 360 in HD, however, when I upload my video to Youtube (Though the editing software) it don't upload to Youtube in HD. I'm doing everything I'm told to by other forums how to get in to be in HD, for example; Make sure its on wide screen when come to editing the video, the quality bar is right up while videoing, the profile is on HD 720 or HD 1080i.

When I watch back the videos by pressing "Preview" it shows the video in HD perfectly fine.

I've run out of ideas of what to try next to get it to upload in HD.

My friend also has the exact same product and his is uploading in HD all the time, and I've got the same settings as him.

Oh on another note, when I first brought the product, on that day I uploaded 2 videos and they both went in HD fine, but since that day everything has changed...

Some people say Youtube change the file, but if thats the case why didn't they change the file on my first two videos which are alot longer?

15 answers to this question

You will have to ask YouTube, why???

Most with this 'problem' find they have to log on to their YouTube Account and UPLOAD the file from there.

Give that a try ;)

Thanks for your reply! Although I've tried it that way with no difference in change, but what I think I might have todo is move the quality bar to the lowest position then move it back to its highest before recording as I tried that with a few second video and it uploaded in hd fine.

Ill let you know how I get on with this.

Thanks for your reply! Although I've tried it that way with no difference in change, but what I think I might have todo is move the quality bar to the lowest position then move it back to its highest before recording as I tried that with a few second video and it uploaded in hd fine.

Ill let you know how I get on with this.

Interesting...

Let us know! ;)

Just tried that agian but this time it isn't working. It only seems to upload stupid 3 - 4 second videos in HD (Only done a few seconds for the test).

I've just tried uploading a 15min videos and its not went in HD

https://www.youtube....user/skyhaze001

Thhats my channel. The last 4 videos are the ones I've done. 2 in HD, my first 2 videos with Roxio Game Capture HD pro in HD other 2 not in HD

1 V 1 - Guy though he could beat me.

CoD Mw2 Quickscoping

These two are 720P Hd the rest are 480P...

1 V 1 - Guy though he could beat me.

CoD Mw2 Quickscoping

These two are 720P Hd the rest are 480P...

Yes I said 2 are and 2 are not.

There the first 2 videos I done fine, but since then it doesn't upload in HD

Yes I said 2 are and 2 are not.

There the first 2 videos I done fine, but since then it doesn't upload in HD

Two are and two aren't makes me wonder if you changed a setting or something?

Two are and two aren't makes me wonder if you changed a setting or something?

My settings are exactly the same as my friends and his is always uploading in HD :S

My settings are exactly the same as my friends and his is always uploading in HD :S

No one here can poke your PC with a stick!

You need to go over and over an dover the settings until you get it down, remember you did upload two in HD,.

Do you know how many times we have heard I've did everything and it won't work?

No one here can poke your PC with a stick!

You need to go over and over an dover the settings until you get it down, remember you did upload two in HD,.

Do you know how many times we have heard I've did everything and it won't work?

I've looked over everything so many times now, and I can't change nothing, like I say if my settings are the same as my friends looking at the all the time won't change a thing....

Yeah I've got two videos in HD, but since only stupid like 3 second clips upload in HD. If there was a button where I can reset things back to default I would, just to see if I've pressed something.

If I know my serial number would work agian I'd uninstall the program and reinstall, but not risking that unless I know the code will re-work.

Oh on a off note, when did I say "I've tried everything"?, I said I've run out of ideas and thats all.

Edited by skyhaze

You bought a boxed retail Software and Hardware, you CD_Key will work again.

Like I said before you uploaded two HD Videos, so I bet it isn't the software, it's a setting or the source file you uploaded!

You bought a boxed retail Software and Hardware, you CD_Key will work again.

Like I said before you uploaded two HD Videos, so I bet it isn't the software, it's a setting or the source file you uploaded!

Sorce of file, How do you check what one I currently have?

Use Windows Explorer ~ Properties - Detail tab or load it in VideoWave and right click it there to see its' Properties.