kp2116

Bad Installation Disk

Question

I purchased VHS to DVD 3 Plus. The installation disk does not work. I've tried it in 3 different computers and it appears to just be blank.

I CANNOT get help from Roxio/Corel. No one on the phone will address the issue, and although I have jumped all of the tech support hoops, I'm just waiting for a reply.

How do you get help from this company??

All I need is a working disk to be able to install the software that I purchased. Easy fix~ Send me the software.

19 answers to this question

I purchased VHS to DVD 3 Plus. The installation disk does not work. I've tried it in 3 different computers and it appears to just be blank.

I CANNOT get help from Roxio/Corel. No one on the phone will address the issue, and although I have jumped all of the tech support hoops, I'm just waiting for a reply.

How do you get help from this company??

All I need is a working disk to be able to install the software that I purchased. Easy fix~ Send me the software.

Where did you purchase the program? When?

Does Windows Explorer show the disc to be empty?

I have the exact same problem. Just bought Easy VHS to DVD3 from Walmart. When I stick CD into player, nothing. I try other discs and they all work, but nothing with my installation disc.

I have the exact same problem. Just bought Easy VHS to DVD3 from Walmart. When I stick CD into player, nothing. I try other discs and they all work, but nothing with my installation disc.

Take it Back!!!

The disc is a DVD and you have a CD drive? That's a trap which catches some.

Edited by Brendon

I have the same problem, but I bought in the us and I am from Brazil. It's quite difficult to take it back. Is there any solution?

I have the same problem, but I bought in the us and I am from Brazil. It's quite difficult to take it back. Is there any solution?

What problem?

The disc is broken?

You only have a CD player and the disc is a DVD?

What problem?

The disc is broken?

You only have a CD player and the disc is a DVD?

No, I have a DVD Player. But the installation DVD is stained, when I opened in windows explorer I receive a error message "Setup.exe file is corrupted".

No, I have a DVD Player. But the installation DVD is stained, when I opened in windows explorer I receive a error message "Setup.exe file is corrupted".

I will pass it along to a Roxio/Corel employee.

Keep checking the board for a PM (personnel message) up top like the pic shows below.

post-97-0-41720100-1377529115_thumb.jpg

Edited by cdanteek
  • Like 1

Men, come on, I am not stupid. I didn't receive any msg yet

Send a private message to Rox-Ralf. He said to check your inbox, which means he sent a private message to you. There may be some reason that you did not get it.

Edited by grandpabruce

Men, come on, I am not stupid. I didn't receive any msg yet

You are drawing your own conclusion, NO ONE said you were!

When you click on the little envelope icon and choose 'View All Messages' what do you see???

Good Day,

I've purchased VHS to DVD 3 Plus from Amazon. Unfortunately, I have a laptop with no CD Drive is there a way to install it.

The software is already registered and I have the key bu as what I said I have no CD Drive.

It was mentioned on the box to have a dvd writer but I thought it was for burning not for installation.