Bengals1

Can't Find Text Feature In Photosuite 4

I recently purchased a unopened copy of Photosuite 4 and installed it on my computer. As far as I can tell, the installation went fine.

I went to use the text feature and cannot locate it. I have clicked thru all the tools and it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the program. All other features seem to have downloaded fine during the installation process. Nothing else seems to be missing.

Can anyone here tell me where it might be or what might have gone wrong to make it not appear.

I am running Windows XP 32bit, would that be a problem....?

I recently purchased a unopened copy of Photosuite 4 and installed it on my computer. As far as I can tell, the installation went fine.

I went to use the text feature and cannot locate it. I have clicked thru all the tools and it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the program. All other features seem to have downloaded fine during the installation process. Nothing else seems to be missing.

Can anyone here tell me where it might be or what might have gone wrong to make it not appear.

I am running Windows XP 32bit, would that be a problem....?

That is a very old piece of software. I moved your post here. Start by reading some of the topics in this part of the forum to see if any of them help.

Perhaps someone has been around long enough to remember the program also.

Thank you.

I believe I've found it. By going into the Projects section and choosing a background for it the text editor appeard as an option on the side toolbar.

Funny way to access it but if I can use it there that's fine.

Perseverance pays off ! :P

Glad you are good to go !