• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
JakeGriffin

Software Malfunction - Misplaced Disk

Question

Hello,

recently my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro recording software has malfunctioned and stopped working. When I launch the software via the launchpad, I try to select the capture option. The screen opens momentarily and then crashes immediately.

I have read elsewhere on the forum that I would just need to re-install my software, but unfortunately, I seem to have misplaced my disk and box. I believe I have accidentally thrown the disk out along with the box because it is in a paper pocket and not an actual case.

Therefore I would like the help of a Guru to pass this on to Roxio support because my Support Code has expired. I require a software installation download so I can re-install/repair the software already on my PC. To verify I own the device, I will send an image of it, along with my name on my Debit Card to verify that it is not an image taken from the internet, on request. (I don't want to post that sensitive information for anyone to see.

On a side note, I find it disgraceful that we only receive a one time use support code and it has to be used within 14 days of registration. What if, like myself, we do not require support for the first 14 days? What if it is a couple of months before something happens and we require support, which we rightfully deserve, yet we are forced to pay an outrageous fee of $25 for, again, one time usage.

Thankyou for your time and I would appreciate it if a Guru or Roxio support could help me out :)

*Edit* I forgot to say, if it matters, that my product has been registered to my email address and I could send you the registration/product code if needed.

Edited by JakeGriffin

2 answers to this question

Guest Rox-Ralf

Hi jake,

Please check your inbox.

Ralf