Sign in to follow this  
Hanrahan

Purchase - Why Can't I Also Download?

Question

I just purchased an upgrade to my existing Creator product and ordered the CD (or DVD, whatever). Now I have to wait days for it to arrive.

Why does your system not also allow me to download it, as well? If it's a question of costing more to do so, then at least allow us buyers to the option to pay a small fee.

Bill

1 answer to this question

I just purchased an upgrade to my existing Creator product and ordered the CD (or DVD, whatever). Now I have to wait days for it to arrive.

Why does your system not also allow me to download it, as well? If it's a question of costing more to do so, then at least allow us buyers to the option to pay a small fee.

Bill

If you would have bought the upgrade download, then you could have added a back-up disc for a small fee. -if you call $17 a small fee. Perhaps looking at all the options would have been better. If you bought the download, the store pops up messages to encourages you to buy the back-up disc. US version of the store.

BTW, It is not "our" store. We are users here and have no control over what Roxio/Corel does. Visits from Roxio/Corel to this forum are few and far between.

Edited by sknis