Question

So I haven't used the game capture in a while and so I set it up on the tv and when I went to open the actual application for it, it opened the selection screen of "Capture" or "Edit". I clicked on capture and it just flashed the little orange loading screen for about half a second and then went away. It never opened up, but the selection screen was still there.

It worked when I used like 2-3 months ago, but it doesn't now and is incredibly frustrating. All I want is to use the product I paid for. Please help me.

11 answers to this question

So I haven't used the game capture in a while and so I set it up on the tv and when I went to open the actual application for it, it opened the selection screen of "Capture" or "Edit". I clicked on capture and it just flashed the little orange loading screen for about half a second and then went away. It never opened up, but the selection screen was still there.

It worked when I used like 2-3 months ago, but it doesn't now and is incredibly frustrating. All I want is to use the product I paid for. Please help me.

So what did you change on your system over the last 2-3 months? Updates (manual or automatic), registry cleaners? It is obvious something has changed in your system.

Yes something zapped it :wacko:

Quick fix would be a proper repair:

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Follow the steps (prinit it out) and see what that does for you ;)

I have already looked for the disc but I can't find it. Should I call customer support, because my warranty ticket thing ran out 6 months ago.

We will pass it along but otherwise you need to start taking better care of expensive things ;)

Watch for a message:

post-39730-0-89551300-1375911494_thumb.jpg

Haha, thanks so much. If you need any proof I actually bought the device I would be happy show you any pictures. I will take better care of my things.

Haha, thanks so much. If you need any proof I actually bought the device I would be happy show you any pictures. I will take better care of my things.

Please check your inbox.

Is there any way i can get a new disc or the file for instillation, because my Disk was lost when we moved to a new house. My software also has the same problem

Edited by Cubetony

Is there any way i can get a new disc or the file for instillation, because my Disk was lost when we moved to a new house. My software also has the same problem

Passed along, keep an eye out...

• Like 1

Please check your inbox.

I don't mean to be a bother, but could I possibly get the file for redownload? When I moved my disk got scratched beyond all use. Much appriciated either way.

Send Ralf a message...