TLE

Screen Tears And Glitches On Recored Footage

Question

Ive been using the hd pro since may and experienced the preview glitches but it would go away after I would capture footage. The other day I tried to record some gameplay and the preview screen was glitchy. But if you looked at my tv it was fine. When I brought the footage to edit in the videowave the footage appeared like it did on the preview screen. screen tears in green and yellow and black . The footage was unsable. Can someone help me? And ik its not the laptop I use .

okay so I have the program now how to I use it correctly.

You could either:

a) Start gaming mode - This will make your computer ready for recording!

TechSupport.jpg

Just click it and it's ready to go!

B ) Tweak your computer for the best performance!

TechSUpport2.jpg

Click Tweaks

TS.jpg

1) Check all and click optimize!

2) Then you'd have to restart your computer so do that.

3) Launch gaming mode and you're set to go!

I suggest doing B first of course. Also make sure to record in a safe bitrate, somewhere around 9k-7k

Edited by MrDerpski

Well now im sure the device won't even work properly. I got everything plugged in and my computer is aware of this ,but I just don't know anymore. I might jus have to buy a whole new capture card and im debating if it should be a Roxio or not. Since the capture card its self is alright , but the program is the best and easy editor I prefer. I really do appreciate all the work and suggestions you've helped me with. But now I think the capture card is done cause I cant even produce a picture for my tv and laptop.