• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Khenpoe

Khenpoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Okay, so the topic title should give you a good idea of what's going on, but let me explain:

I have tried to connect both my Nintendo Gamecube, and Wii to the capture card. I haven't had the desired result; being the TV displaying the proper video/audio input, and the card capturing the desired footage.
My results have either been, both having grey scale video displayed, one having color (usually the TV) while the other has grey scale (usually the card). The other being the capture card just doesn't find the signal.
The following are the connections settings I used and that failed (keep in mind I am working with a flat-screen projector-box-type Mitsubishi TV):

Wii - HD composite converter cables - Roxio - HD Composite Cables/USB Cable - TV/PC

Wii/GC - Analog Composite (RWY) - Roxio - HDCC/USB - TV/PC

Wii/GC - Analog - Roxio - Analog/USB - TV/PC

Wii - HDCC - Roxio - Analog/USB - TVPC

Wii/GC - Analog - TV Analog Input - TV Analog Monitor Out - Analog - Roxio - HDCC/USB - TV composite Input/PC

None gave me what I need, which is color caputre on the Roxio and Color display on the TV. If anyone has any advice, I would be very appreciative.

Thank you,
  Khenpoe

#2 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,153 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

You have posted in the Roxio PC Game Capture forum,    http://www.amazon.ca...e/dp/B004SII35E     ,  yet from your hook up procedures it would appear you have this http://www.roxio.com...o/overview.html   

Which do you have?

Edited by ogdens, 08 August 2013 - 03:29 PM.

#3 Khenpoe

Khenpoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:07 AM

Whoops. I didn't see it said PC the first time. Thanks. I'll repost in the proper forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii, Gamecube, Troubleshooting, connection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users