Question

I had Purchased a Roxio Game Capture Pro HD in December for my son for Christmas. He has had Hard Drive problems on his computer since then and had not been able to use the product. Now that he has had his computer fix he would like to use the product but unfortunately he has lost he install CD. The product was never registered due to the inability to use it. I can provide the order number,order date, and S/N on the back of the product, i am just unaware of who to talk to and how to reach them in order to get help. Thank you in advance.

2 answers to this question

I had Purchased a Roxio Game Capture Pro HD in December for my son for Christmas. He has had Hard Drive problems on his computer since then and had not been able to use the product. Now that he has had his computer fix he would like to use the product but unfortunately he has lost he install CD. The product was never registered due to the inability to use it. I can provide the order number,order date, and S/N on the back of the product, i am just unaware of who to talk to and how to reach them in order to get help. Thank you in advance.

Keep a eye out for a PM Personal Message, one from a Roxio/Corel employee, up top of the forums page, the envelope.

He lives in a different time zone and it is the weekend. ;)

Pm sent. :)