• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HelpBruh

HelpBruh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

Ok i have everything installed on my computer. i can see what is on my Ps3 from my laptop and the roxio software it has a signal but on my tv i see nothing but a blue screen on every output.I watched many videos explaining how to hook it up on Ps3 so i tryed both the one with two sets of components and the one with a hdmi and components.The tv is less than a year old and it is Hd.

#2 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,087 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:22 AM

Not a clue HOW you are set up :lol:

Also list your TV make & model ;)
Posted Image

#3 Turos_Kensei

Turos_Kensei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

Running a PS3 through my HD PRO via Component cables to my HD TV. Result:No signal is being received through my TV. How do I fix this?

TV Brand: Dynex, Model: No.DX-19L150A11

When I tried running it via HDMI the first time, the picture showed up on the TV but couldn't be captured due to the shielding issue because Sony does that for some reason. My computer did capture via HDMI when I hooked my 360 up to it so I know that the computer isn't the problem.

What is the problem? Don't worry about insulting my intelligence. List a bunch of easily overlooked gaffs if you need to, so I can double check everything.

#4 Turos_Kensei

Turos_Kensei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

Okay, just to check, I hooked my PS3's cables up to my TV on their own to check them out. They are the problem, they don't work. I'll be back to report again after I get new ones.

#5 Jinsuke

Jinsuke

Roxio Tech Support

• Moderator - Roxio
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

Can Roxio Game Capture HD PRO work with all HDMI sources?
Yes, Roxio Game Capture HD PRO supports HDMI inputs and outputs. The only exception is HDCP (protected video) is honored and can’t be recorded. For PS3 users, please use Component (A/V) output from the console to connect with the capture device.

http://corel.force.c...ure-HD-PRO-FAQs

#6 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,087 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:35 AM

Turos_Kensei, on 14 August 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

...Don't worry about insulting my intelligence...

THAT is Never the Goal :huh:

While you are locating a new PS3 Component cable, note that you can hook up with HDMI, just to see how it works...

You will not be able to Capture using a PS3 and HDMI, as Jinsuke has mentioned, but you can test things out ;)

Also, when you get your PS3 Component cable, I see your TV can also accept Component input as well as HDMI.

So you have some choices you can take advantage of ~ please post back and keep up informed!
Posted Image

#7 Turos_Kensei

Turos_Kensei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

Oh I already messed around with testing stuff on my 360 as for how it works.

Here is how I fixed the problem and may actually help the OP as well.

I hooked my PS3(slim) up to my tv via component cables. Put it on the proper input. Then I held turned it on and held the power button. The system reset its display settings and allowed me to configure it to the component cables.

So yeah, turn it on and keep pressing the power button until the menu shows up on the screen. You should hear a single beep from the PS3 if you did it correctly.

I had actually completely forgotten about that feature of the system and a friend reminded me about it. Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users