Capnewfoundland

New Computer Lost Disc

Question

Hello last year I bought VHS to DVD 3 and installed and registered it. Last month my computer crashed and I had to get a new computer. I still have the cable but I have misplaced the software disc. Is there anyway to get another copy of the software somehow without paying for it? Thanks!

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

We will pass your message along.

Keep an eye out for a message here:

post-39730-0-26461300-1378637319_thumb.jpg

Software discs often cannot be replaced, so treat them with a lot more respect ;)

It looks like I'm not alone in this situation. Had to reformat, but now can't find my install disc for VHS to DVD 3 Plus. Bought at Best Buy and registered with Roxio in March 2013. Any way to get another copy without having to buy again?

It looks like I'm not alone in this situation. Had to reformat, but now can't find my install disc for VHS to DVD 3 Plus. Bought at Best Buy and registered with Roxio in March 2013. Any way to get another copy without having to buy again?

Please check your inbox!

Please check your inbox!

I am in the same boat. New computer and can't find my software disc. I registered online when i purchased the product and it is under my email address that is the same as my forum email. My key shows up on my account here.

I am in the same boat. New computer and can't find my software disc. I registered online when i purchased the product and it is under my email address that is the same as my forum email. My key shows up on my account here.

Pm me your name and email address.

Pm me your name and email address.

Thanks... after tearing up the house again I finally found my disk. It was in another CD sleave Thanks anyway for the help.

Good Day,

I've purchased the VHS to DVD 3 Plus from Amazon and they brought it with CD. Unfotunatley, I have a new laptop which has no CD drive and I already registered my software online. Is there a way to install the software with out the CD drive.

Take it to a friend and have him (her) copy the disc to a thumb drive. Install the program from the thumb drive..

Please only one post per issue/question. and usually in your own new thread.

Edited by sknis