Question

I have register my Purchase as of 9-5-2013 and received a conformation that I had registered my NXT Pro. But have not gotten a key. How come it is so hard to call or talk to a sales rep or tech support? I need to find some information out as why I can't upgrade to NXT PRO2 as I have just bought my product 10 days ago ?

13 answers to this question

Do you have the key for the NXT you are running now ? Not sure what you mean when

your subject matter says "No Key...." If you registered your NXT-- have your gone on the

website and checked the registration keys for all the programs you have registered ?

What have you tried so far as far as trying to upgrade your NXT to Pro-2 ?

Yes I registered it - Have conformation e-mail - no numbers or keys, yes I tried to upgrade - no updates available, And yes I checked and it states Product is registered

Edited by Roncapt

Yes I registered it - Have conformation e-mail - no numbers or keys, yes I tried to upgrade - no updates available, And yes I checked and it states Product is registered

http://www.roxio.ca/..._findcdkey.html

If you have misplaced your CD-Key/Serial number, first please try to locate it by following the instructions below:

• The CD-Key for boxed Roxio products purchased in a store (retail/online) is located on the back cover of the CD-ROM/DVD-ROM jewel case, or on a sticker on the CD/DVD sleeve.
    • The CD-Key for a Roxio product purchased and downloaded directly from our eStore is located in your order confirmation e-mail.

• If you do not have your order confirmation e-mail, you can look up your CD-Key in your order at Digital River's Customer Service site:

http://www.findmyorder.com

You will be required to provide either your order number and password OR your e-mail address and the last 5 digits of the credit card you used.

• If you registered your Roxio product online, the CD-Key can be found in your Roxio account. Click here to log into your Roxio account.

Note: Older registrations of Sonic branded products may not appear in your Roxio account.

If you are reading this prior to misplacing your CD-Key, i
t is recommended that you register your software to access your CD-Key or save the information in a safe place such as the User Guide/Manual.

If you still cannot find your CD-Key after following the steps above, Roxio can not supply you with a new CD-Key/Serial Number.

Support page states a nine digit number , I have a fifteen digit no, Have checked on Digital river and only have a fifteen digit number and it won't let me upgrade through the Pro creator program without charging me another $75.00 Been a member since Creator 4

Edited by Roncapt

Support page states a nine digit number , I have a fifteen digit no, Have checked on Digital river and only have a fifteen digit number and it won't let me upgrade through the Pro creator program without charging me another $75.00 Been a member since Creator 4

My Roxio Creator NXT Pro [xx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx] is seventeen charters.

Did you click the link in the bold text and sign in and view if you registered it?

Did it not show the CD Key next to the product name?

Yes and it shows 17 characters not including the dashes and it shows as registered, sorry forgot the first 2, But my questions is why cannot I upgrade to newest program since I just bought it 13 days ago?

Yes and it shows 17 characters not including the dashes and it shows as registered, sorry forgot the first 2, But my questions is why cannot I upgrade to newest program since I just bought it 13 days ago?

You need to contact Roxio, directly. This is just a users forum.

Maybe they are having problems with the "Upgrade Now" portion of their purchasing system.

Edited by grandpabruce

I have register my Purchase as of 9-5-2013 and received a conformation that I had registered my NXT Pro. But have not gotten a key. How come it is so hard to call or talk to a sales rep or tech support? I need to find some information out as why I can't upgrade to NXT PRO2 as I have just bought my product 10 days ago ?

The title of your post says no key!

Now you say you have a key and your asking a different question.

What is the point of this post exactly?

That's exactly what I asked in the first reply post :wacko: "NO KEY" ????

Get your facts straight first !! :blink:

Hi Ron... It is quite simple, you bought NXT 13 days Before the NXT 2 came out.

Whether or not you are entitled to a Free Upgrade depends on what rules they set up...

If they draw the line at 2 weeks you are golden!

If they set at 1 week, you lose!

Could even be they won't even do it :huh:

I don't know where they set it!

It is new and took all of us, even Roxio Support by surprise. I can pass your plight along but that is all any of us can do.

• Like 1

I appreciate the help you all have given me , Please pass it along. Thank You

You're welcome! :rolleyes::lol: