#1 JePeRox

JePeRox

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hello,

I purchased "Creator NXT 2" a few minutes ago as an online upgrade. I started immediately to download ...

... just to find out that I did not receive v2, but the first version I am using for almost one year now.

I already sent an e-mail to digitalriver(dot)com, but maybe someone over at Corel / Roxio can provide a fixed link?

Regards,

Jens
  • sp_ceboy likes this
gigabyte ga-ma785g-ud3h | amd phenom 2 x6 1055t @corsair h50 | crucial ballistix tracer red | gigabyte gv-n460oc-1gi | asus xonar ds | crucial realssd c300 | wd av-gp | samsung sh-b083l | asus drw-24b1st | xfx 650w xxx edition | cm storm scout

#2 Jinker

Jinker

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

When you do eventually get sorted please come back and give us your first impressions.
I received an email this morning about the new version and came here for more information.
It's a 'Creator NXT 2' desert and not even an announcement at this time on the forum.
I have to admit I think I'll be missing this one as I just can't see what is that different for £54.99

Posted Image
NEW! Speed up movie making with up to 10x faster video rendering!*
Posted Image
NEW! Scorefitter royalty-free music library
Posted Image
NEW! Support for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and more phones and tablets

Posted Image
NEW! WinDVD: easy DVD and AVCHD playback for your PC

Is this all that's new for a £54.99 upgrade price? If it is; Roxio needs to seriously up it's game.

Jinker

#3 JePeRox

JePeRox

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

Unbelievable.

After one week, a half dozen of e-mails with explanations (and even screenshots) they fail to understand / solve the issue but keep sending the same crap again and again and again ... ?!?!?!?!?!?

I paid for NXT 2, got NXT. Is it that hard to understand?

Moving on to Nero now.
gigabyte ga-ma785g-ud3h | amd phenom 2 x6 1055t @corsair h50 | crucial ballistix tracer red | gigabyte gv-n460oc-1gi | asus xonar ds | crucial realssd c300 | wd av-gp | samsung sh-b083l | asus drw-24b1st | xfx 650w xxx edition | cm storm scout

#4 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,457 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

Unbelievable.

After one week, a half dozen of e-mails with explanations (and even screenshots) they fail to understand / solve the issue but keep sending the same crap again and again and again ... ?!?!?!?!?!?

I paid for NXT 2, got NXT. Is it that hard to understand?

Moving on to Nero now.

Well that is totally frustrating :wacko:

Friends don't let friends use Nero, so unless you have applied for a refund, I would be glad to pass this along to see if you can get the right download.

Check back and keep an eye out for a message in the upper right corner:

IM 1.jpg

#5 JePeRox

JePeRox

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hello,

a Roxio employee sent me a link to a full downloadable version finally, so with a one week delay I got NXT 2 finally. Thx to those helping :) !

@Jinker: The upgrade itself is indeed a lil´disappointing and what one might call a downgrade (as beside of the mentioned it lacks new features and old ones as PSP were removed).

#6 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,457 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

Great!

Glad to hear you got what you bought.

Going to lock this Topic before it draw too many meetoo flies :lol:

If you have questions or problems, start a new Topic ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Upgrade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users