Sign in to follow this  
JePeRox

Nxt 2 Purchased, Nxt Received

Question

Hello,

I purchased "Creator NXT 2" a few minutes ago as an online upgrade. I started immediately to download ...

... just to find out that I did not receive v2, but the first version I am using for almost one year now.

I already sent an e-mail to digitalriver(dot)com, but maybe someone over at Corel / Roxio can provide a fixed link?

Regards,

Jens

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

When you do eventually get sorted please come back and give us your first impressions.

I received an email this morning about the new version and came here for more information.

It's a 'Creator NXT 2' desert and not even an announcement at this time on the forum.

I have to admit I think I'll be missing this one as I just can't see what is that different for £54.99

bullet-orange.png

NEW! Speed up movie making with up to 10x faster video rendering!*

bullet-orange.png

NEW! Scorefitter royalty-free music library

bullet-orange.png

NEW! Support for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and more phones and tablets

bullet-blue.png

NEW! WinDVD: easy DVD and AVCHD playback for your PC

Is this all that's new for a £54.99 upgrade price? If it is; Roxio needs to seriously up it's game.

Jinker

Unbelievable.

After one week, a half dozen of e-mails with explanations (and even screenshots) they fail to understand / solve the issue but keep sending the same crap again and again and again ... ?!?!?!?!?!?

I paid for NXT 2, got NXT. Is it that hard to understand?

Moving on to Nero now.

Unbelievable.

After one week, a half dozen of e-mails with explanations (and even screenshots) they fail to understand / solve the issue but keep sending the same crap again and again and again ... ?!?!?!?!?!?

I paid for NXT 2, got NXT. Is it that hard to understand?

Moving on to Nero now.

Well that is totally frustrating :wacko:

Friends don't let friends use Nero, so unless you have applied for a refund, I would be glad to pass this along to see if you can get the right download.

Check back and keep an eye out for a message in the upper right corner:

post-39730-0-74330300-1380022612_thumb.jpg

Hello,

a Roxio employee sent me a link to a full downloadable version finally, so with a one week delay I got NXT 2 finally. Thx to those helping :) !

@Jinker: The upgrade itself is indeed a lil´disappointing and what one might call a downgrade (as beside of the mentioned it lacks new features and old ones as PSP were removed).

Great!

Glad to hear you got what you bought.

Going to lock this Topic before it draw too many meetoo flies :lol:

If you have questions or problems, start a new Topic ;)