Question

10 answers to this question

I'd like to know this also, nxt had PSP X4 so as ver X6 is now out I would hope nxt2 has PSP X5. And no the comparison page doesn't list the versions of PSP or WinDVD which come bundled or whether they are the full versions.

I'd like to know this also, nxt had PSP X4 so as ver X6 is now out I would hope nxt2 has PSP X5. And no the comparison page doesn't list the versions of PSP or WinDVD which come bundled or whether they are the full versions.

Don't have it installed but don't see it in any of Creator NXT Pro 2's downloads.

In NXT Pro download, wasn't the PSP X4 a separate download???

That is what I have on my disc copy that I made...

If Doctor9fan is primarily concerned with Photo Editing, I would consider going with a retail version of PSP... I had X3 and found problems I could not tolerate with X4 so I bought X5 :lol: Corel is presently nudging me to buy X6.

In NXT Pro download, wasn't the PSP X4 a separate download???

Yes, what I have for Nxt downloads.

post-97-0-29203700-1379854872_thumb.jpg

I don't think PSP is included. This is based on my observation that the link below enumerated bundled software with NXT2 such as Smartsound, iZotope, HDR Express (and mention of WinDVD) but nothing about PSP. :(

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/creator/pro/why-upgrade.html

I don't think PSP is included. This is based on my observation that the link below enumerated bundled software with NXT2 such as Smartsound, iZotope, HDR Express (and mention of WinDVD) but nothing about PSP. :(

http://www.roxio.com...hy-upgrade.html

It is not included but leaves PSP 4 when Creator NXT2 Pro is installed over NXT.

A side note Win DVD plays Commercial DVD's but not BD DVD's.

post-97-0-99461700-1379859634_thumb.jpg

Edited by cdanteek

It is not included but leaves PSP 4 when Creator NXT2 Pro is installed over NXT.

A side note Win DVD plays Commercial DVD's but not BD DVD's.

post-97-0-99461700-1379859634_thumb.jpg

The WinDVD looks like the same cut down version as included in the prior version (NXT).

So no PSP for first time buyer of Creator suite. :(

Thanks Jim, I already have PSP X4 (& Roxio easy CD/DVD creator 2011 & Win DVD pro) & have been offered a deal to upgrade to NXT2 but didn't wish to if it already contained PSP X4 like NXT did but would if it had PSP X5. Tbh while the current software works with Windows 8 I'll stick with them. :)

It looks like they may have swapped PSP for Win DVD.

Edited by Doctor9fan