#1 kana48

kana48

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

Hi people,
I am interested in purchasing Roxio Creator NXT Pro 2 to upgrade my Roxio Creator 2012 Pro. I would like to know if I can just install the Creator NXT Pro 2 or I have to uninstall Creator 2012 Pro first and than to install the Creator NXT Pro 2.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day. :)

Giampaolo

#2 Beerman

Beerman

Digital Beer Guru

• Digital Guru
  • -7,304 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

I don't have NXT2 but usually and based on other Roxio program upgrades, once you start the install, it should tell you if it's going to uninstall anything.  However, that doesn't mean it will work the same way with this version.
I'm guessing but since 2012 is different then NXT 2, and you don't have the first version of NXT, I would again guess that 2012 should be safe.  Of course, back up first as a precaution.

And, after it's done, do come back and let us and others know.  It seems this product is so new, there's not be time yet to update this forum with product information.
Paul
------
Custom Built ASUS P8Z77 V-Deluxe, Core i7 3770k, 16 GB Memory-ASUS ENGTX560 DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560, H80i Cooler, 750W Power Supply, COOLER MASTER HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 case,Corsair Force Series GS CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 2.5" 240GB SATA III SSD, InfiniTV4 & HDHomerun Tuners- running Windows 8 (and other goodies)
#2-P877WS- Core i7 3770k, 16GB Memory-GeForce GTX 650Ti, SATA III SSD, H100i cooler, 750W PS,

#3 garyo20

garyo20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

I was wondering about the ver 2 myself as to its ability to work with win 8. I have tried every way to install regular NXT and can never get past the point where you enter the ID code. It just goes off into space after entry, until I reach the limit. Then it won't even take the new ID. Seems I cannot run and load any of my previous version either now. Has Roxio quit or Corel playing games?

#4 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,571 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:50 AM

View Postgaryo20, on 27 September 2013 - 11:59 PM, said:

I was wondering about the ver 2 myself as to its ability to work with win 8. I have tried every way to install regular NXT and can never get past the point where you enter the ID code. It just goes off into space after entry, until I reach the limit. Then it won't even take the new ID. Seems I cannot run and load any of my previous version either now. Has Roxio quit or Corel playing games?
NXT as well as NXT 2 install on Win 8 without any problems...

You have some issues with your PC and IF you want help, start a new Topic and list your details.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users