Sign in to follow this  
Marleo

Easy Cd Creator 5 Backup Discs

Hello,

I need some help. Some year ago I had Easy CD Creator 5 on my PC. The motherboard on that PC blew and I acquired one that my husband works from home on. Dumb me threw out all the old software from the now defunct computer and I would like to move the files on the CDs to a flash drive.

Is there a Roxio new software that will allow me to do this? I don't need the software to backup as I use flash drive for everything. I just want to be able to move it from the CD to flash drive.

Thanks All.

Marie

What operating system do you have?

Have you jjust tried to copy the files from the DVDs to your computer and then to the flash drive?

Hi,

This PC I am using is Windows XP Professional same as my old one.

Duh... so it might be possible to copy the files from the CDs to this computer? I honestly never gave that a thought. Because of the amount there are 4 in succession, do I start with #1 and just put them in until I get to the fourth and then copy?

I will try that. Thank you.

Well.. I now have another problem.. the DVD drive in this PC does not work - it won't allow me into anything I was into last week! Thank you for your help. I will have to send this back in with hubby , then continue to try and solve my CD issue.