Sign in to follow this  
Analogue to Digital

What Epson Does The Latest Solution To Support

Question

7 answers to this question

I do not know of any listing per sa...

What printers are you trying to address?

What would you be printing 'to disk'???

Here's what I found for the listing per se, in Creator NXT 2 Pro. [i have the R230]

post-208-0-19651600-1381893350_thumb.jpg

Is that what you want?

Regards,

Brendon

The printer is the Epson 1430 as deftly not listed in the latest version as after putting this posting up. I contacted the support people and they could not even tell me what the listings are and told me to download and by the online version to try out. I did this and did not work. Back in 2010. I got the information from someone on here how to run the HP printer which worked perfectly. I have someone coming tomorrow morning Saturday, 19 October 2013 to help me sort this problem out i.e. thinks he will be able to the main problem I can see as I did not see any measurements for the offset so it is going to be had in mass to find the settings for this printer. If I was able to access see information in the printer driver for this printer which this person may be able to be would be able to get be exact layout of the A4 page to be able to see where it is, it is going to be slightly tricky to see me information. I will keep people informed and if I do get it working. I will upload it because it was several printers using the same method which they had bought out over the years, which uses a tray not like 730, which had a tray built into it and when you pushed a button and it came out. Even then I use a different riper than what was really listed the driver that I used for that model was the 960 driver to line up on my printer but I appreciate you replying Michelle

It is a pity. I could not find that one to work with my printer. It may have by the look of that printer that you have it looks like the DVD part/tray could be in the same position. Pity we did not catch up before Saturday 19 August 2013 and there is no way we are allowed to send e-mails to each other as you may been able to solve my problems as I need the offsets for this type of printer. I am in Dunedin, New Zealand

I understand that you have a small business but the Labeler in the Roxio products is a cut down version. Why don't you use the version that comes with the printer (CD print) or if you can write it off as a business expense (as you would in the US) buy the full version of SureThing Labeler. It is about $20 US. It will recognize your printer and give you hundreds of options. It will in the case of CD text autofill from disc.

It will work with your printer.

Steve has the best idea... I alway end up using the Epson Software to do mine and only work with the Roxio is forced at gun point :lol: