Sign in to follow this  
Estee

Video Lag Help!

Question

I recorded a video using my canon eos rebel t3i camera and I filmed in RAW mode, I put it on my computer and then tried using my Roxio Video Lab HD, when i selected the file that i wanted to edit, it chose just fine and it came up looking normal, then when i clicked the play button it was skipping and the audio was faster and the video was skipping. How do I fix this Problem??? PLEASE HELP!!!

1 answer to this question

I recorded a video using my canon eos rebel t3i camera and I filmed in RAW mode, I put it on my computer and then tried using my Roxio Video Lab HD, when i selected the file that i wanted to edit, it chose just fine and it came up looking normal, then when i clicked the play button it was skipping and the audio was faster and the video was skipping. How do I fix this Problem??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Are you sure it was RAW? That is usually reserved for images (pictures).

Most dSLR masquerading as camcorders use a mov format.for video. Roxio products have a problem with some of them. Download a free third party converter and convert the file to mpg2 HD and use that in Video Lab. There are several frre ones available. I have used "Any Video Converter" because it will do batch convert.

Let us know.