• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Estee

Estee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

I recorded a video using my canon eos rebel t3i camera and I filmed in RAW mode, I put it on my computer and then tried using my Roxio Video Lab HD, when i selected the file that i wanted to edit, it chose just fine and it came up looking normal, then when i clicked the play button it was skipping and the audio was faster and the video was skipping. How do I fix this Problem??? PLEASE HELP!!!

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,361 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

I recorded a video using my canon eos rebel t3i camera and I filmed in RAW mode, I put it on my computer and then tried using my Roxio Video Lab HD, when i selected the file that i wanted to edit, it chose just fine and it came up looking normal, then when i clicked the play button it was skipping and the audio was faster and the video was skipping. How do I fix this Problem??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Are you sure it was RAW? That is usually reserved for images (pictures).

Most dSLR masquerading as camcorders use a mov format.for video. Roxio products have a problem with some of them. Download a free third party converter and convert the file to mpg2 HD and use that in Video Lab. There are several frre ones available. I have used "Any Video Converter" because it will do batch convert.

Let us know.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video lag, help, roxio video lab HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users