jbro

Photoshow To Mp4

Question

I’m trying to create a MP file..from a Photoshow…left computer on all night..nothing in my mail box this morning.

If it matters……I am a Premium member.

Please help.

Joe

• Like 1

14 answers to this question

I’m trying to create a MP file..from a Photoshow…left computer on all night..nothing in my mail box this morning.

If it matters……I am a Premium member.

Please help.

Joe

I'm sorry to say that it is broken and Roxio/Corel has not been able to fix it.

Download and install the desktop version from your members page. Sign in on the desktop version to download the PhotoShows. Once they are downloaded, you have several options to share including burning to a disc or to make WMV or mpg2 files.

This is crazyl.,when Im look at my Photo shows made by my 777 address I can not make disc or MP. when I open old Photoshows with my 711 address it give me both options.Would up grading be worth while?So he ones in 777 that Im ewant to make CD / MP4 is out of the question?Thanks,Joe Any other Roxio type (easy to use) products out there u can recommend?,,,appreciate your help.

This is crazyl.,when Im look at my Photo shows made by my 777 address I can not make disc or MP. when I open old Photoshows with my 711 address it give me both options.Would up grading be worth while?So he ones in 777 that Im ewant to make CD / MP4 is out of the question?Thanks,Joe Any other Roxio type (easy to use) products out there u can recommend?,,,appreciate your help.

Don't throw another penny at this software, and if you are smart, you won't renew your Premium membership, when it expires. Just make sure that, before your membership expires, if you have any PhotoShows on the online version, download them to your desktop version as Steve suggested.

Please tell me how to download to my desk top verson..you mean Roxio?Then it will be good0bye. wasted enough time with them thanks again,Joe

Please read my first reply again Sign into your membership page and on the left it has a link to download the PhotoShow.

I have no idea what you mean by 777 and 711 address.

post-58-0-58548200-1384642333_thumb.jpg

when I sign in as 711 it is not Premium.these care the shows I want..signibng in as 777 it comes up not as Premium..these arte the ones I want.Sorry about confusing replys...my first at this.Joe

Again, what is 711 and 777. Which one; if any is your premium membership. Are you sure you have one? Did you pay around $40 for the premium membership. Are you using a PC or a MAC?

Since you seem to be in the US (from your spelling) you should not have a problem understanding the replies.

If you can't sign into your Premium Membership site, you must contact Roxio/Corel.

If you are using a mobile device to read these posts ---don"t.

Edited by sknis

Contacting Roxio is the problem..a real maze. Might just live with the fact can not make into a CD/MP file,.Thanks for all your time. One more thing. Can u recommend another program like Roxio (easy to use)?..you can e-mail directly if u wish. jbro777@comcast.net Joe

Please read my first reply again Sign into your membership page and on the left it has a link to download the PhotoShow.

I have no idea what you mean by 777 and 711 address.

Tried and get this message!
"This page can’t be displayed

Tried and get this message!
"This page can’t be displayed

Simplestar has been out of business for almost a decade.

Where did you get that address?

What program do you have?

Simplestar has been out of business for almost a decade.

Where did you get that address?

What program do you have?

I first got Roxio PhotoShow in May of 2010 , version 6, Build 872. I have paid annually about $39 and My Member page indicates I am paid up until May 2017 with Premium. I used the disc that I received in 2010 to install on my laptop. Was able to burn to DVD as late as January 2016 a photoshow of our travels this year on the other desktop computer. Now unable to do and cannot download the desktop version from my Member Page, on the left side, nor obtain a video. I really have liked the PhotoShow when it worked!

Anne

I first got Roxio PhotoShow in May of 2010 , version 6, Build 872. I have paid annually about $39 and My Member page indicates I am paid up until May 2017 with Premium. I used the disc that I received in 2010 to install on my laptop. Was able to burn to DVD as late as January 2016 a photoshow of our travels this year on the other desktop computer. Now unable to do and cannot download the desktop version from my Member Page, on the left side, nor obtain a video. I really have liked the PhotoShow when it worked!

Anne

So did many others!. You didn't explain how you got the SimpleStar link.

Your post is confusing !. If you installed the program from the disc, you already have the desktop version. I believe that what you have is the latest version.

What operating system do you have? Recent changes by Windows in W8 and W10 have killed PhotoSHow on many computers. I have A W10 computer where the program won;t open and a W7 computer where it works. Typically I make a PhotoShow on my desktop and then 1) Upload it to the web and 2) create a video file that I can later burn to a disc for playing on my DVD player.

Please take the time to describe your current problem AND how you are trying to make the DVD. Pretty much a step by step process of what you are doing. The online program will not make an mp4 file nor will it make and send you a DVD>

Edited by sknis