Sign in to follow this  
zane john

Cineplayer Reinstalling Self Again

Question

This is not the first time with this problem but it reared its head again. Only on my Windowss 7 x64 machines (not on Vista Home 32) CinePlayer since tonight has been constantly giving me a "configuring CinePlayer" notice then what ever program I am using crashes. I had the same problem in May then it disapeared until today when downloading media files with Firefox. Clicking on save brings up the CinePlayer note then Firefox crashed (multiple attempts). CinePlayer is installed correcfly and has now problems when I use it to play files including DVD's. Reinstalling it the last time made it worse, meaning all I had to do was open a folder with a media file in it and it would crash (before only clicking on a wmv file would do it). Why it went away last time and has know returned is unknown. There is no default file types listed for CinePlayer so there should be no calls for it. The saving media file from in Firefox is new. I usually use SMPlayer nad have not had any froblems opening files from within the program as of yet.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet