Sign in to follow this  
GamingWithBrent

Audio Problems With Roxio Game Caoture Pro Wtf

Question

Okay so it seems no mater what editing system I use if it be videowave, AVS, Windows Movie Maker,Adobie or any other kind I have use I get the same problem. The problem is after recording my game and voice using a different program known as Audacity I go into editing and everything seems okay until I'm done putting my commentary in and editing the sounds and the after rendering in the video I would upload it to YouTube and then I notice the at certain point in the video ( mostly at the end of the video ) theirs this audio delay. Like lets say I'm in a cutscenes and I have subtitles on well the characters speaking will be talking but their dialog will happen like a couple seconds late. Now after looking for was to fix this problem I've discovered that it usually happen after a loading screen and like the noise that's happening in the game will be on a non stop repeat in the loading screen and stop after it's done loading and the the audio lag kicks in. So I feel like I tried every thing please help me!

P.S I do use the roxio game capture HD pro to capture and audacity to record my voice while i play/record my gameplay.

Edited by GamingWithBrent

4 answers to this question

You might want to look around here I have posted suggestions on this before.

Basically, before you add your Audacity file you want to do an Export As so that you have one contiguous file.

Than add you voice file on the Internal Audio track of that file.

Export As again and you should be locked in ;)

so just to make sure I get this. I would export my audio file from audacity because I usually do that. So is that what your talking about or something completely different?

sorry if this question was already answered its just I'm a little bit of a noob.

It is the order things are being done in the intermediate steps.

You are doing the right thing but you need to do the intermediate Export As steps ;)

okay I'm still a little bit confused, so I export my audacity file then what?

P.S Sorry if I keep asking the same question or if you've kind of answered this already its just I don't quite get what I'm doing wrong and how I would fix it.