Roxio Community

Photo

Blu Ray Disc Burning -- Split Form Another Poster's Thread.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tulickey@gmail.com

tulickey@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

Do you all have blu ray players and high definition TVs?

On the cheap end, I use a USB 2 connected Samsung Portable blu ray writer cost about $100 in the states. It may still be available. On the other hand, I have a $300 USB connected Buffalo blu ray burner that I bought when blu rays were just coming out.

You will not get a definitive answer to your question because of the potential for it not working on your system. We would hate to recommend something and have you come back and tell us it doesn't work and that you spent money for nothing ! :(

I have the Buffalo extrenal blu-ray burner/player. was trying to burn a blu-ray disc from a folder but it would not regconize the blu-ray data. is there something else in nxt pro 2 i should use?

#2 tulickey@gmail.com

tulickey@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

according to roxio nxt pro 2 should burn the blu-ray. unfortunately i have the same problem at 6%. waiting to see in tech support asnwer...........will let you know if/when they do

#3 tulickey@gmail.com

tulickey@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

I was told nxt pro 2 would copy/burn blu-ray disc from a file folder on my hdd.
It never regconzies the blu-ray file.

Don't understand this.

Anyone got a suggestion or resolution.

Thanks

#4 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,363 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:42 AM

How did you make out with this thread? Why no response there?

Are you burning a data blu ray disc or a blu ray video disc? How did you make the blu ray folder? Open it and tell us what you see in the folder.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users