Sign in to follow this  
SscoootzZ

Cd Key For Streamer?

Question

Hi all ^_^

I'm posting this because I haven't yet found the discussion regarding my query. I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong place, or if it's already been addressed. Please advise me if either is the case.

I have an Alienware M14xR1, purchased about 2 yrs ago. I've recently done a clean re-install of the system following a HDD failure. I've also re-installed Roxio Creator 2011, which was included as a pre-installed version of the software. When I finished this process, there was an email with some links. These links included an offer for Roxio Streamer. I did register my Creator 2011 when I first began using my laptop and don't recall the offer for Roxio Streamer at that time. I also know my memory is fallible. In any case, there was no CD key for Streamer in the email which I received. I understand that this is a legacy product, at this point. However, is it possible to somehow obtain a CD key for Streamer? I'd like to be able to check out this product and use it in our home theater. Thanks in advance for any insight, guidance, and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your reply.

Cordially,

Scott

2 answers to this question

Streamer was dropped and is no longer available. Streamer was a rebranded version of someone else's software.

• Like 1

Streamer was dropped and is no longer available. Streamer was a rebranded version of someone else's software.

Thank you very much for your quick reply.