I have a similar problem to this topic:
I've done multiple Installs, repairs ect... nothing seems to work.
The options button causes the software to crash.
- I'm using the component cables on a Nintendo Wii, and HDMI to the TV. (I have an Xbox if I should be trouble shooting with that instead)
- Audio and picture on the TV is fine.
- Software starts with: Status No Signal.
- I Adjust the Quality in the Software, It starts Fine but quickly becomes blurry and unusable. (Audio quality is ok, Cuts in and out with the video ?)
- The Options Button Crashes the Program.
- The Service "RoxMediaDBGame1X" is Running.
Any help would be great,
I Forgot to note that This PC has no CD-ROM, I had to use a networked pc's drive, don't see how that could cause a problem but I figured you may want to know.
Xbox Component and HDMI yield similar results
RGC_Log_12142013_1.txt 10.8KB 328 downloads
Edited by DustedHam, 14 December 2013 - 02:21 PM.