Bobbi2450

Cannot Create New Photoshows

Question

Obviously something has happened in the past week with Roxio PhotoShow 6. I created a new photoshow one day and then could not create one the following day. The screen starts churning and nothing happens. When I go to Help's Knowledge base there is nothing there (I mean there is no info stored there on any topic). The Chat Room is offline. I have deleted the program and downloaded it twice. When I check upgrades, I have the latest version. I can play the photoshows I have created in the past but I cannot edit them. Can anyone help me or is anyone else experiencing this problem?

3 answers to this question

I just made a new PhotoShow after reading this thread. It worked for me. I am using Chrome browser although the program is designed to be Operating System neutral. Are you using W8 and IE 11?

Use your desktop version to download the PhotoShows (after you have signed in), edit them as needed and then re-upload them.

Are all the files you are trying to add PhotoShow compatible? Any video?

You may alos want to clear your browser's cache unless you want to try with a different browser.

Nothing changed on my computer from the one photoshow to the last one. I have made hundreds of photoshows from my desktop. I can make the photoshow by logging into my online account but I have never had to do that before. I use Chrome, W7 and ie11. Something has changed.

Nothing changed on my computer from the one photoshow to the last one. I have made hundreds of photoshows from my desktop. I can make the photoshow by logging into my online account but I have never had to do that before. I use Chrome, W7 and ie11. Something has changed.

At least IE11 ! Maybe it was just down for awhile? I can;t do any troubleshooting since I can't duplicate your issue.

Have you considered using Windows Restore to restore your computer to the time the program worked? It doesn't wipe out any personal information.