• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Eric 1

Dvd Burning Issues

Question

Just got Creator NXT 2. I'm trying to copy DVD+Rs that are finalized. When I open the Video Copy and Convert, it appears it cannot open the preview for the DVD. The green arrow stays grayed out. The DVD+Rs have videos recorded from an interview room. They are not proprietary formants and play in WMP. They are not protected. I've tried several different videos and still will not copy. I had an old version of Roxio and it worked great. I unfortunately cannot find the old program. I've attached a photo of what I'm getting from the Video Copy and Covert screen.

post-116668-0-83033700-1387812142_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

From just a quick look it shows that the computer does not recognize the disk in the "F" drive.

It appears it finally recognized the disk after about 10 minutes. Any idea why it would take so long for NXT software to recognize the disk? I was able to get the copy function to work but it appears it's going to take a long time to start the copy process.

Just a guess that the disk has some flaws or is dirty or your optical drive is starting to go belly up. Your computer controls that; not the program.