• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

lioblade

Need A Downloadable Version Of The Software

Question

I've purchased a Roxio Game Capture Pro HD, but i need a downloadable version of the software as i don't have a disc drive in my laptop. Please help i really want to get it up and running.

5 answers to this question

I've purchased a Roxio Game Capture Pro HD, but i need a downloadable version of the software as i don't have a disc drive in my laptop. Please help i really want to get it up and running.

Take it to a PC that has a drive and copy it to a USB drive then take it back to your PC and install it!

Edited by cdanteek

Don't you have to put a serial number in to install? Would that not prevent me from installing on 2 machines?

The User License Agreement (ULA) says one License one PC!

I said copy the contents of the installation disc to a USB Drive. Do you understand what that means?

Edited by cdanteek

I've done it the way you said. Thanks for the help. Just a word of advice, when explaining things write in terms that a martian can understand not everyone spends their days on computers.

I've done it the way you said. Thanks for the help. Just a word of advice, when explaining things write in terms that a martian can understand not everyone spends their days on computers.

You're welcome.

I don't speak martian! ;)