jojo49

Trying To Use Play And Burn

Question

I just received Creator 2009 for a Christmas gift and I can't see to get the capture to work on the plug and burn area of the program. I have no problem getting it to recognize on Capture Video. Any idea on how I can get it to be recognized on plug and burn. Would make my life a lot easier. Thanks

8 answers to this question

What O/S do you have?, it is not compatible with Win 7 or 8.

I just received Creator 2009 for a Christmas gift and I can't see to get the capture to work on the plug and burn area of the program. I have no problem getting it to recognize on Capture Video. Any idea on how I can get it to be recognized on plug and burn. Would make my life a lot easier. Thanks

What capture device do you have? What are you trying to capture?

You have to tell us a bit more in order to help you.

I just received Creator 2009 for a Christmas gift

Would you confirm the software name, please?

Creator 2009 was released in August 2008, and has been superseded by five later versions. It has been "Legacy software" for three years.

Can you also tell me why I keep coming up with errors when I use capture video. I am downloading it to my computer hard drive. I have over 400 gb left and have plenty of ram to download it. I had the same problem downloading some of my camcorder tapes also.

jojo, Please confirm what software you have ! We can only provide you with guesses if you can't tell us that.

what I am using sorry creator 2009

It is really hard to get information from you :blink:

What capture device do you have?