Cajun75

Easy Vhs To Dvd Product Key

Question

32 answers to this question

Off topic but... Amen to that brother..... I hope they are at least paying you benefits.. how bout coming home eating AO over there and then getting poisened even more at Camp Lejueune ... the drinking water was highly toxic at Camp Lejuene almost 40 years... surviving overseas to come home to being poisened on your home land:

http://www.lejeunecontamination.com/

it's some messed up stuff. We put out lives on the line for our country. I can't work anymore and count every penny :(

I have a VA disability rating of 100%. I do get the VA's max monthly disability payment.

The AO was bad enough (but we thought it was great when we were there), but coming home to toxic water really sucks. :(

I have a VA disability rating of 100%. I do get the VA's max monthly disability payment.

The AO was bad enough (but we thought it was great when we were there), but coming home to toxic water really sucks. :(

Thank you for your service ...

I hope they are keeping you as comfortable as possible... there is a little known and vastly under-used benefit for only WARTIME vets such as you and I. In our case, you had to serve sometime between 8/5/1964 - 5/7/1975. It's called The Aid & Attendance Benefit.

This is a tax free pension benefit to help offset the cost of any assisted living, homebound or nursing care and is in ADDITION to your existing benefits. If you are alone, it's $1788 a month, married you would get $2120 a month.. if both you and your wife are vets you get $2837 a month and god forbid if you were married and something were to happen to you, the surviving spouse will still get $1149 a month. Here's some info on this... http://www.veteranaid.org/eligibility.php

Edited by heybob

Ralf seems to think that I'm good to go on the software but no one here knows for sure... will I run into a problem or not? Hmm.. well I might give it a go and share the knowledge... I've been here 2 days and about 13,990 posts less knowledgable and I'm going to teach Dave something he doesn't know ... I have to admit.. thats worth the $16 in itself :D

Thank you for your service ...

I hope they are keeping you as comfortable as possible... there is a little known and vastly under-used benefit for only WARTIME vets such as you and I. In our case, you had to serve sometime between 8/5/1994 - 5/7/1975. It's called The Aid & Attendance Benefit.

This is a tax free pension benefit to help offset the cost of any assisted living, homebound or nursing care and is in ADDITION to your existing benefits. If you are alone, it's $1788 a month, married you would get $2120 a month.. if both you and your wife are vets you get $2837 a month and god firbid if you were married and something were to happen to you, the surviving spouse will still get $1149 a month. Here's some info on this... http://www.veteranaid.org/eligibility.php

Thank you for your service too. And thank you for the link.

I found my product key for "VHS to DVD3" on the disk jacket and continue to get the message "Product Key is not Activated" and "Your Product Key could not be validated. Please try again."

What is the problem with this software? Now I see online all the problems with activating the software and wished that I read those first before purchasing the software. Do I really need to return to Best Buy to make it work? What a waste of my time!

I have double-checked that I am typing in the Product Key correctly and still no success. Simply get the same message over and over that tells me it is not activated.

I found my product key for "VHS to DVD3" on the disk jacket and continue to get the message "Product Key is not Activated" and "Your Product Key could not be validated. Please try again."

What is the problem with this software? Now I see online all the problems with activating the software and wished that I read those first before purchasing the software. Do I really need to return to Best Buy to make it work? What a waste of my time!

I have double-checked that I am typing in the Product Key correctly and still no success. Simply get the same message over and over that tells me it is not activated.

"Product Key" and "Not Activated" are two completely different animals.

The "Activation takes place at the Point of Sale and even Roxio cannot override that!

When you go back to Best Buy Service Desk make sure they understand and see if they will not Exchange yours for a new one and run it through the Register to activate it.

It was an anti theft scheme that was not well thought out :wacko:

• Like 1

Great, thanks for the response, not sure I like the answer as I have to trek back to the store, but will let Best Buy know what I think when I get to the Geeks