Sign in to follow this  
Cookie J

Can I Install The Video Wave Software On My Better Pc

Question

Hey guys I haven't been on in awhile, I would really love to be able to install the video wave software on my newer better pc but when i try it is saying it can only be installed on 1 pc.

I would really appreciate some help hear as my laptop is in no shape to handle the capture card.

I also have a problem with recording with the capture card and my turtle beaches at the same time, as my mic audio comes out terrible, (turtle beach blame the capture card)

5 answers to this question

Hey guys I haven't been on in awhile, I would really love to be able to install the video wave software on my newer better pc but when i try it is saying it can only be installed on 1 pc.

??? WHAT says that? :huh:

I also have a problem with recording with the capture card and my turtle beaches at the same time, as my mic audio comes out terrible, (turtle beach blame the capture card)

We have no idea how you are setting things up???

Ok sorry guys turns out it never said only one pc and, i got it set up on the better pc and the mic quality is good when using that so its all good :)

Ok sorry guys turns out it never said only one pc and, i got it set up on the better pc and the mic quality is good when using that so its all good :)

Sweet! Too bad it took six months though. :(

• Like 1