• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mustang 01

Mustang 01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

Roxio NXT-2: While ripping music, MP-3 datadisk I found that I could no longer save the selections to my desired location (C:\Users\Bill\Desktop\Unknown Artist\). I had been using this location for several days. I then tried several other options that were offered and I came up with the same error message: (Cannot save tracks at your selected location. Please select another location.) My first action was to do a simple restart. No results. Then:
I done system restore to a period when the program was working peoperly. No positive results!
Then I done a REVO total program uninstall, Restart, Reinstalled the program, Restart.

I am still at square one. I've ran out of airspeed, altitude and ideas. Anyone suffered this problem, or have any suggestions! Thanks a bunch. Mustang 01

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,363 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:00 AM

How large is the folder? You may have reached a limit to the number of files that can be in that folder. That is highly unlikely ! .

Create a new folder with the same name but with a "2" added to the Unknown Artist- at least to see if it is the program or if it is Windows related.

How much free space do you have on your partition of that drive?

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 Mustang 01

Mustang 01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:10 AM

Digital Guru, Thanks so very much for your courtesy. Shortly after I submitted my problem, I found I had a bad optical drive, Skipping etc. I ordered two new Optiarc drive units and will install them today. I will then find out if it was the root of my problem. If not I will certainly pursue the problem using your suggestions. I will follow up with my results. Thanks again for your response, I really do appreciate it. Mustang 01.
  • Mustang 01 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users