Mustang 01

Music Destination: Cannot Save To

Question

Roxio NXT-2: While ripping music, MP-3 datadisk I found that I could no longer save the selections to my desired location (C:\Users\Bill\Desktop\Unknown Artist\). I had been using this location for several days. I then tried several other options that were offered and I came up with the same error message: (Cannot save tracks at your selected location. Please select another location.) My first action was to do a simple restart. No results. Then:

I done system restore to a period when the program was working peoperly. No positive results!

Then I done a REVO total program uninstall, Restart, Reinstalled the program, Restart.

I am still at square one. I've ran out of airspeed, altitude and ideas. Anyone suffered this problem, or have any suggestions! Thanks a bunch. Mustang 01

2 answers to this question

How large is the folder? You may have reached a limit to the number of files that can be in that folder. That is highly unlikely ! .

Create a new folder with the same name but with a "2" added to the Unknown Artist- at least to see if it is the program or if it is Windows related.

How much free space do you have on your partition of that drive?

Digital Guru, Thanks so very much for your courtesy. Shortly after I submitted my problem, I found I had a bad optical drive, Skipping etc. I ordered two new Optiarc drive units and will install them today. I will then find out if it was the root of my problem. If not I will certainly pursue the problem using your suggestions. I will follow up with my results. Thanks again for your response, I really do appreciate it. Mustang 01.

• Like 1