Sign in to follow this  
endurance

Locking VISTA threads?

Question

Hi guys,

locking the thread about VISTA compatibility (http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=9122) is absolutle not the way I expect a support forum to handle open discussions. I think it was a normal discussion nothing to be closed.

The goal I wanted to reach at least is that Roxio/Sonic thinks a little bit more about their release notes before they start selling a product. A lot of nuisances could be avoided if the had not made such statements. Why did they do this?

OK that my last posting related to this topic. You can also lock this one or even lock my account does not matter. I think users like me trying to discuss what can be improved, have to look around for other products from other vendors - sounds hard but seems to be the truths.

cheers

3 answers to this question

Did you have chance to give that reg file a try?

Martin

Hi guys,

locking the thread about VISTA compatibility (http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=9122) is absolutle not the way I expect a support forum to handle open discussions. I think it was a normal discussion nothing to be closed.

The goal I wanted to reach at least is that Roxio/Sonic thinks a little bit more about their release notes before they start selling a product. A lot of nuisances could be avoided if the had not made such statements. Why did they do this?

OK that my last posting related to this topic. You can also lock this one or even lock my account does not matter. I think users like me trying to discuss what can be improved, have to look around for other products from other vendors - sounds hard but seems to be the truths.

cheers

Hi guys,

cheers

It wasn't personal. The discussion was going nowhere and since this is just a user to user forum, Roxio/Sonic is not involved unless someone from the company, on their own, wants to step in.

You might have already seen this postwhich might make you happy.

And, unless you are breaking forum rules, you're not going to get locked out of the forum. Nothing wrong with honest, open disagreement which I happen to enjoy. If you want to continue the discussion, send me a private message and we can go back and forth as long as you like.