Sign in to follow this  
The_Inspector_069

Backup Entire System

Question

I too have just purchased the ESD of Creator NXT 2 Pro, and listed on the comparison chart for the two products, it will back up and I quote, "Back Up Your Entire HD including O/S, Files, Settings, and programs. I have made the necessary steps for contact Technical Support. This is the reply that was sent.

"Thank you for contacting Corel Customer Support.

This is a known issue, which has already been reported to our Engineering department for investigation. I will be adding your case ticket to their investigation. Kindly send me a copy of your DxDiag report file so I can submit your system specifications to them, as this would help in isolating the problem.

I would also need a copy of your DxDiag report file. To get your DxDiag file, follow these steps:"

I dislike their new technical support ever since Corel purchased Roxio. I am a Technical Support Engineer myself and dislike the stall tactic. Therefore, I am getting a refund. If they refuse, my credit card company will be contacted and a chargeback will be generated. I will also report Corel to the BBB, and the Attorney Generals Office for "False" advertising.

2 answers to this question

I dislike their new technical support ever since Corel purchased Roxio. I am a Technical Support Engineer myself and dislike the stall tactic. Therefore, I am getting a refund. If they refuse, my credit card company will be contacted and a chargeback will be generated. I will also report Corel to the BBB, and the Attorney Generals Office for "False" advertising.

I would bet they are really running scared :lol::D:lol:

I do agree that their 'support' leaves a lot to be desired...

On the other hand , it was taken out intentionally in the last 2 versions so it is unrealistic to expect them to restore it at this time <_<

I am a Technical Support Engineer myself

Then you should know Seagate and Western Digital offer free download software of Acronis TI (true image) License: Freeware, that "Back Up Your Entire HD including O/S, Files, Settings, and programs." ;)