Sign in to follow this  
BobFetus

So I Have A Few Problems....

Question

So here i was yesterday , playing and recording and streaming with my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro ...and now today i decide to launch my Xbox One and go into my HD Pro program...click Capture ...and it decides to crash...alright start it up again crash again...weird so i'm looking on these forums for answers , I've tried pretty much everything i could think of.... rebooting , uninstall with special software that detects all traces of the program in question ( roxio ) deleted them all , uninstalled and reinstalled the new graphic drivers for my computer , unplugged the device , repaired after Windows decided to install their own drivers , Still crashes , ontop of that ... i know i have the software installed but Roxio Software Manager says i have the latest version and theres no update needed but then again i've downloaded version 1.1 , which when i open says it cant locate any installation of Roxio Game capture HD Pro ... so now im pretty puzzled as to what im supposed to do , 1 day it works fine ... the other it doesn't weirdly enough , i havent changed nothing on my computer , havent installed anything , uninstalled anything ... nada

i got a

Intel i5 760 quad core 2.8ghz

12 gb of ram

64 bit op sys

2 tera disc space

Sapphire Radeon HD7850 2 GB Edition

my Xbox One is running through HDMI to the RGC.

2 answers to this question

Theres nothing i can do , it crashes as soon as i click Capture , i've tried everything , unplugging replugging different USB port , uninstalling , reinstalling , rebooting , repairing , deactivating AV and Firewall , it worked amazingly great yesterday evening , now Niet Nada....nothing i can do...i click it says loading , then it turns white and says Roxio media capture has stopped working...

Acording to what you say, you have done EVERYTHING that can be done...

So there is only one more test before you Format C:\...

Let someone else try it for you. If it works on theirs (assuming they meet the minimum specs) them you need to format your pc.