• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Daimion

Daimion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:17 PM

Can somebody point me in the right direction. I'm new to Toast, but decided to jump in (notwithstanding all of the horrible reviews I've read...). One reason I did finally purtchase the product was to be able to transfer content from my HD Tivo to my Mac. For the life of me, however, I can't find anyting in Toast 11 pro that mentions Tivo or Tivo transfers. Am I missing something?? Help.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,131 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:56 AM

In the Toast Titanium folder in your applications folder there should be an app called TiVo Transfer. Isn't it there? It does not work with the TiVo Roamio, however. If you don't have it I can arrange to get you a copy.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 Daimion

Daimion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:54 PM

Thanks for the response Guru. I just checked, and there is no app in the folder. All I have in the folder is Disc Cover 3 RE, Disc CatalogMaker 3, Get Backup 2, and Toast Titanium. I running a series 3 HD Tivo, so I hope I won't have any issue once I have the right software. If you can get me a copy, that would be great. Just let me know what you need from me. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users