ShadowArchAngel

My Laptop's Cd Drive Is Broken And I Do Not Have Roxio Game Cap Hd Pro Software Install Disc Can I Get The Software Online?

Question

Hello, I am having a bit of an issue with the ability to use my Roxio Game Cap HD PRO due to the Software I had installed allowing me to record and edit captured Gameplay (VideoWave I believe it is called) being removed after updating to windows 8.1 and I wanted to know if I could get A link to download the same software that's on the disc that came with the Device so I may Re-Install it. Additional notes that may or may not assisst my case are as follows: I can provide photographic proof of ownership of the Roxio Game Cap HD Pro Device and can also provide the Serial Number for the device as well in order to prove I have ownership. I do not have a receipt or order info because my Aunt got it for me on my Birthday last Year on August 7th, Please help me Roxio Support,

Sincerely, Angel Zupan (Username:ShadowArchAngel)post-119073-0-49482700-1403812075_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

Okay I messaged Ralf and gave a link to this support page thanks for taking time to reply to my topic ---Cdanteek--- :)

Another option if you still have the CD, is to have a friend copy the contents of the CD to a thumb drive, then copy it to your HD, and reinstall from there.