Sign in to follow this  
rkildow

Production Failure

I am using Video Wave 5, have two drives on my machine, over 69 GB open on each. PIV and .99GB of Ram.

Have done several productions in the pass without this problem.

Have captured an 18.2 GB from a Sony digital camera (1 1/2 hrs). Want to create a MPEG 1 file, this format needed by customer.

During the production stage it stops and closes. Always at the same time of production.

I have recaptured several times thinking I might have a problem there, same results.

I even created a VHS film from the video and recaptured that thru digital camera , same results in production.

Anyone have any suggestion.

Code was 0xc0000005. I am stuck and all Roxio suggest is I upgrade, I am concerned I will have same problem with upgrade.

Guest mlpasley

How far into the production does the program stop and close? Is there something in the storyline that might be a problem around that time? For example, a change in music, a different video or picture, a transition.

Have you tried defragmenting your hard drive?

If none of the above apply, could you please give more information about your computer.

Edited by mlpasley

How far into the production does the program stop and close? Is there something in the storyline that might be a problem around that time? For example, a change in music, a different video or picture, a transition.

Have you tried defragmenting your hard drive?

If none of the above apply, could you please give more information about your computer.